Monday, July 25, 2005

Libertarian history resources: Rothbard and Hall

Thanks to Wally Conger for pointing out the online archive of The Libertarian Forum at the Ludwig von Mises Foundation. If your tastes run to Karl Hess, Murray Rothbard, and (later) Wendy McElroy, this ought to be a treasure trove. Even if they don't, there's a lot of great historical material here.

I hit my own little pot of gold today. If you have access to ProQuest, there's a wealth of .pdf files of older periodicals to page through. I started working on the periodical publications by Bolton Hall and came up with the full text for 116 separate items, plus another 30 or so about him. That ought to keep me busy for awhile. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For a personal insight into Bolton Hall, I suggest you go to the archives at

as well at their photo archives link at the same site.