- Kraisir, Charles. The Poles in the United States of America, preceded by the earliest history of the Slavonians, and by the history of Poland. Philadelphia: Kiderlen and Stollmeyer, 1837.
- ---. Significance of the Alphabet. Boston: E. P. Peabody, 1846.
- ---. First book of English for children, based upon the "Significance of the alphabet." Boston: E. P. Peabody, 1846.
- ---. Glossology, Being a Treatise on the Nature of Language and on the Language of Nature. C.B. Norton, 1854.
- Peabody, Elizabeth Palmer. Guide to the Kindergarten and Intermediate Class. E. Steiger, 1877.
- ---. "Language," Last Evening with Allston, and Other Papers. D. Lothrop and company, 1886.
Kraitsir's theories were also debated in the Fourierist Harbinger in Sep.-Nov., 1847, and, some years earlier, were discussed in terms of Biblical arguments for and against capital pushishment, in the Liberator and Prisoner's Friend. [We know from references in the latter that William B. Greene was providing financial support for the anti-death-penalty movement.]