- Equitable Commerce, 1846
- Equitable Commerce, 1849
- Equitable Commerce, 1852 (edited by Stephen Pearl Andrews)
- (reprinted as) True Civilization, a subject of vital and serious interest to all the people..., 1869
- True Civilization, a subject of vital and serious..., 1875
- Practical Details in Equitable Commerce, 1852
- True Civilization an Immediate Necessity, and the Last Ground of Hope for Mankind, 1863
- Practical Applications of the Elementary Principles of True Civilization to the Minute Details of Everyday Life, 1873
- The Science of Society, 1854.
William Bailie's Josiah Warren, the First American Anarchist is also available, and my bibliography on Warren and equitable commerce is growing steadily as well.