Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Working Translations index updated

I've updated the list of Working Translations to include most of the recent work (although I've already found one text I missed, and will no doubt be making more additions.) Longer, in-progress works (Nono, The Humanisphere and The Claque-Dents) now have pages attached to the Working Translations blog, where anyone can check the current state of the projects. I was a little surprised to see that the list now includes over 100 texts, ranging from single poems to short books.

I've also updated the Working Translations icon since, as some of you already knew, it has been revealed that the picture that Wikipedia identified as Joseph Déjacque was in fact someone else entirely. Ernest Coeurderoy has taken his place, and the manuscript in the background is by Bakunin.

No comments: